SURF Engineering & Service
Haakonsen Marine supply engineering and installation personnel for SURF. Subsea Umbilical, Riser and Flowlines.
Haakonsen Marine deliver highly skilled engineering personnel with extensive experience from marine operations to your SURF projects. Our work is performed in accordance to rules and regulations for the marine industry, e.g. NORSOK, DNV, NS, API, ASME, etc.
Haakonsen Marine provide the following SURF Engineering services:
- Hand calculations
- Structural analysis
- FEM analyses: linear and non linear
- Dynamic analysis
- Vibration and natural frequency analysis
- Fatigue and fracture mechanical analysis
- Crane and lifting calculations
- Seafastening design, calculation and reports
- Procedures and Calculations relating to marine operations
- Third party verification
Haakonsen Marine provide the following SURF Personnel:
- Project Management,
- Offshore Personnel (OCM, Tow Master, Company Rep., Engineers, Supervisors, Riggers)
Haakonsen Marine have experienced personnel which is solution oriented. This experience assist our clients to solve their requirements with efficient and safe operations.
By choosing Haakonsen Marine, your project will be to your satisfaction, where trust, execution, quality and cost are central.
WE ARE HAAKONSEN MARINE
A rich history and long experience - for your safety and convenience
The company was established as early as 1996, then under the name Eidesvik Anchor & Contracting. Since then we have changed owners a few more times. Read about our history and get to know us better!